Not a day, not an hour goes by without a body being found somewhere in New Zealand
RARELY, if ever does the police farce finds shot, hanged, decapitated and set alight corpses SUSPICIOUS!
Police are investigating after the fire service discovered a body in a burnt out vehicle near Rotorua today.
The grisly discovery was made on Tumunui Road, south of Rotorua, about 9.40am, a fire service spokesman told NZPA.
EVEN this one DIDN’T escaped the police spin, however!
Detective Senior Sergeant Loper says the incident warrants being treated as suspicious, however, Police are keeping an open mind about potential scenarios involved.
Only the other day…
- Bodies wash up much more frequently than is reported
- New Zealand Cities News Dead-Lines
- We don’t need coroners, judges, politicians
- Another Weekend of Death in New Zealand
- New Zealand Weekend Buttlines
- Body at Waitemata May Be Missing Student
- NEW ZEALAND: Turned into the Darkest Land
- They find ‘em here, they find ‘em there… corpses, bodies, cadavers, stiffs everywhere
List of other foreigners killed in NZ recently [the following were NOT subject to news blackout]
- A 54-year-old man, named by the Herald on Sunday as Kousan Sadykov [probably from Kazakhstan,] was killed in south Auckland … http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10718459&ref=rss
- Aarush Macwan tragically drowned near Cromwell. http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/call-police-drop-charge-against-grieving-father-4138881
- Police are investigating the death of a 22-year-old Auckland man found lying on the grass at Tauranga’s Carlton Street Reserve yesterday morning.
- Police have named two men killed after their helicopter crashed in mountainous terrain in Mount Aspiring National Park yesterday after their bodies were recovered this afternoon. They were pilot Graham Alan Stott, 31, from Wanaka, and student Marcus Hoogvliet, 21, from Frankton, Queenstown.