New Zealand Death Clocks
suggested by a reader
On 8th February 2010, blog Moderators discovered that this page had been hacked and the figures distorted so as to discredit the content. The correct information has since been reinstated in two formats, and the page would be regularly checked and updated in the future.
For Whom the New Zealand Death Clocks Tick?
The following are two statistical ‘clocks’ that are manually adjusted and wound up about once every month, using all available data including historical information, incidents reported by the [advertising] media and the information that are suppressed by NZ government/ Zionist media, some of which leak out.
Road deaths in New Zealand from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009 (FULL Year)
1. Minimum number of people Killed on New Zealand Death Roads in 2009 NZDR Clock: 1,049 dead
1a. Estimated total number of dead and seriously injured in 2009: At least 3,000
1b. Minimum number of people Killed or seriously injured on NZ Death Roads in January 2010 NZDR Clock: 116 victims
1. The figure is for the first 16 days of 2010.
2. The actual death toll and serious injuries figures may be higher than the above statistical average due to the sharp rise in the fatalities during the New Year holiday season.]
2. Minimum number of uninformed foreigners murdered or killed in New Zealand
Number of foreigners who were murdered, or killed in New Zealand between January 1, 2000 and December 31, 2009 (TEN Years)
2a. Proudly Killed in NZ—KiNZ 10-Year Death Clock: 1,762 foreigners
2b. Killed in New Zealand in 2009: at least 183 foreigners
Number of foreigners who were murdered, or killed in New Zealand between January 1, 2010 and July 31, 2010
2c. Proudly Killed in NZ in the first 7 months 2010: at least 119 killed and many more seriously injured.
3. No. of foreigners missing in New Zealand: At least 450
NOTE: The above figure does NOT include the number of foreigners killed by, or as a result of negligence of, New Zealanders in other countries. See: kiwi piloted helicopter in NY air crash and all the links on that page.
4. Total number of people killed in Air New Zealand crashes or other aviation incidents in New Zealand:
Many hundreds of people! New Zealand Govt has not published any definitive statistic on the number of people killed in aviation incidents. However, on an official website they say:
“A 2004 study of accidents between 1990 and 2002 found that New Zealand had five times the rate of small aircraft crashes than the US, and four times that of the UK.”
[The official stats are invariably doctored. The Moderator believes the stats should by multiplied by a factor of 2 to approach the real figures.]
For additional information see also: Come Fly Air New Zealand: The Flying Coffins
5. New Zealand Police Has A Chase-To-Kill Policy. Total number of people killed or injured as a result of the police killer units pursuits: An estimated 15,000 people since January 1, 2000.
[Note: In 2008 there were more than 3,000 police chases (only 2,146 reported). About 50 percent of all police pursuits resulted in “a crash of some form,” either to an “offender’s” vehicle or to a police vehicle [the actual figure is much closer to 100 percent, unless the victims smell death and stop their cars/bikes.] Police have a Chase-To-Kill policy. Even if police drivers are ordered to abandon certain pursuits, which could top speeds of 200kmph, the b*stards are told to ignore those orders. ]
For the govt.’s doctored data see http://www.police.govt.nz/resources/2005/pursuits/