Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

5,500 Foreigners Violently Killed & 35,000 Seriously Injured by NZ Tourism Machination since 2000 — Welcome to the World's Deadliest Tourist Attraction: The Final Destination!

Posts Tagged ‘Missing Teens’

New Zealand: World’s Highest Rate of Missing Teens

Posted by te2ataria on April 16, 2010

Nelson teen missing, presume the worst

More teens go permanently missing than in any other OECD country. About 80 percent are victims of foul play, while the other 20 percent commit suicide.

Leo Lipp-Neighbours left his friend’ flat in Nelson early three months ago and has not been seen or heard from since.

Like many of his peers, teenager Leo Lipp-Neighbours is gone missing. He has been missing since January 24. 

Leo left a a friend’s flat in Nelson early on January 24, never to be seen again.

“Anonymous tipline Crimestoppers announced a $10,000 reward would be paid for “material information or evidence” which leads to the locating of Leo and his orange Toyota Corolla stationwagon.'” according to a report.

Crimestoppers spokesman Lou Gardiner said:

“Leo was last seen with friends and gave no indication of where he was going when he left the group.

“The friends and family have searched the surrounding areas for any signs of Leo and his car but to date have failed to find any indication of his whereabouts.”

“I think we can all feel, especially those who are parents, for the situation that Leo’s parents find themselves in. A son has disappeared and they have no idea what has happened to him. “

Posted in foul play, Leo Lipp-Neighbours, New Zealand | Tagged: , | 1 Comment »