Zombie Democracy – Apartheid Fort NZ

Welcome to World's Deadliest Tourist Attraction – The Final Destination! Toxic NZ visa priority: Chinese spies, Mossad, assassins, foreign SIS recruits, human & sex traffickers, drug lords…

Posts Tagged ‘Trained Assassins’

As always, the dumbass kiwis are last to know

Posted by te2ataria on October 4, 2009

sent by a reader

World Militaries Are Like Old Whores:  They Have No Income, but Expensive Addictions and Deadly Social Diseases

New Zealand military [farce] is one of the worst addicted old whores on the bloc!

It’s no surprise then to find “Spy drones on NZ defense wet dreams  list,” when the tsunami-prone country desperately needs the money to upgrade its defective tsunami warning system, instead.

As for democracy, transparency and all the rest of the annoying rhetoric … Of course, it’s OK with the dumbass kiwis to be kept in the dark, and out of the picture every time …

Norway outs NZ SAS’s position

 Sunday Oct 04, 2009

The location and activities of New Zealand’s secretive Special Air Service (SAS) troops in Afghanistan have been revealed by Norway’s defence chief.

General Sverre Diesen told the Oslo-based newspaper VG last week the SAS would replace a Norwegian special forces contingent that had been based at Kabul, the Sunday Star Times reported.

The Norwegians had been involved in the arrest of “several wanted insurgent leaders responsible for planning and running suicide attacks against targets in the Kabul region”, Gen Diesen said.

The SAS would “take over” from the Norwegians, he said.

They would also attempt to stop suicide bombing attacks.

Tom Bakkeli, the journalist who wrote the VG story, told the Sunday Star Times he understood the SAS would continue some of the Norwegians’ work .

“All the operations are high-risk,” Mr Bakkeli said. One Norwegian commando had been killed in Logar province, south of Kabul.

The Defence Force would not discuss the Norwegian disclosure, saying it was policy to not discuss SAS operations.

The VG story is not the first time details of an SAS deployment have been reported overseas while the New Zealand government remained silent.

In 2002 Prime Minister Helen Clark was forced to confirm the SAS was in Afghanistan after the White House website revealed their presence.

– NZPA – Copyright 2009, APN Holdings NZ Limited

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10601192

Related Links

Posted in 10 Worst Places, Afghanistan war of occupation, General Sverre Diesen, helen clark, Kabul, Prime Minister from Hell | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments »

SAS Ladies Cry Foul

Posted by te2ataria on September 27, 2009

sent by a reader in Sewage City [Wellington]  and edited by TEAA

Yes, Ladies, It’s your Turn in the Barrel on Wednesdays!

Didn’t anyone tell SAS they are being used as cannon fodder?

This week’s capital ‘S’ for stupidity must go to the SAS commander for not realizing that her ladies were being used as the sacrificial lamb in Afghanistan!

Members of New Zealand’s Special Air Service have expressed grave concerns about the dangers of the mission they have been given in their latest deployment to Afghanistan.

One of their war pimps [commanders] is on record as saying that  some of his girls were “extremely uneasy about the combination of an increasingly deadly insurgency and the high-risk missions.”

The commanders’ comments come at a time of record deaths for US forces and their allies in Afghanistan. In recent weeks American and Nato commanders have openly discussed the possibility the conflict may be lost. On Thursday, five US soldiers died in three incidents in Afghanistan; a total of 769 Americans have died in Afghanistan and neighbouring Pakistan and Uzbekistan since the US invaded in 2001. …  six Italian soldiers were killed earlier this month when their convoy was hit by a car bomb in Kabul previously regarded as one of the country’s few areas of relative safety.

Without releasing any details, the Sunday Star-Times has said that the new asSASsination missions are “far more dangerous than that carried out on deployments between 2001 and 2005.”

The unit’s latest mission, approved by Prime Minister John Key, will see SAS men in close-quarter battle in urban areas. Close-quarter battle is one of the most complex and hazardous areas of special operations, often leading to intense firefights at very short range. Soldiers from other special forces have been killed on such missions in Iraq and this month in Afghanistan.

We are also told that:

Previous SAS deployments, by contrast, have focused on long-range patrols and rural reconnaissance. The SAS also took prisoners during “snatch and grab” operations, which led to controversy after revelations they were transferred to US custody at Kandahar, where torture was occurring. The Star-Times has learnt the government has signed a secret agreement with Afghanistan to protect the latest SAS contingent and other soldiers from legal implications of complicity in torture.

New Zealand violated the Geneva Convention, laws against torture and  committed war crimes when our “elite” assassins, the so-called SAS troops,  handed over 50-70 Afghan prisoners to the Americans at a detention center in Kandahar, southern Afghanistan in 2002.

Meanwhile, a report by General Stanley McChrystal, America’s top commander in Afghanistan, which was leaked to the Washington Post, has concluded that failing to quash insurgents within a year “risks an outcome where defeating the insurgency is no longer possible”.

Would the New Zealand Assassins make any difference to the outcome of the US  lost war of occupation of Afghanistan?

Former New Zealand diplomat Terence O’Brien said there was no evidence special forces would make a difference. “There’s no assessment of what they’re doing. It’s all covered up under the rubric of security.”

How could John Key be so ruthless as to commit NZ troops to a lost war?

O’Brien said Key wanted to curry favour with the US, but could have done so without sending the SAS to Afghanistan. Committing to the current deployment was like being stuck to a tar baby. “We’re in an absolute bugger’s muddle now,” O’Brien said. “We’re there, and the question is, how to get out.”

War Criminal John Key must resign NOW and hand himself in to the International Court of Justice to be tried  for committing war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Related Links:

Posted in John Key, NZ Assassins, NZ gangster government, NZ War Criminals, SAS | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »